fredag 25 september 2009

Friday


I'm reading my blog in Google Translate it's wonderful. If I ever wrote anything bad, by accident, it wouldn't really make sense in English anyway.
I've had readers from all over the world, from Turkey (before my sister went there), via Spain, Italy, France and the UK to Brasil.

People who are searching for German prepositions are directed to my blog. Also quotes from films I've been writing about seems to attract visitors. But as my German grammar is quite good and I only write aboute quality film, hehe, it's not a problem

And my bookshelfes ain't empty no more. Six wonderful!? wellwritten!? nice!? books for the total cost of £11 are now placed on the to read and carry around-shelf. Great!

What do people do in this town at night? Maybe I should do some more hours of practise before asking. I'll get back to you...

Inga kommentarer: